Do you have questions? Well we have the answers. Find info for common issues , cleaning, maintenance, etc… here.
- 1) Why is my spa constantly running?
- This is usually the result of the filter cycles being set to run constantly. Consult your owner’s manual for directions. We recommend two, two hour filter cycles per day.
- 2) Why is my spa not heating?
- Generally this is a result from your control being set in an “econ” or “sleep” mode. Refer to your owner’s manual on how to set the spa back into “standard” or “ST” mode.
- 1) What kind of chemicals should I use for me spa?
- Your dealer should assist you with the proper chemicals for your spa. Please note that any salt systems will void your warranty.
- 1) When should I change my filters?
- You should clean your filters twice per month. Either by hosing them down or using our AquaEz filter cleaner. Filters should be replaced every year.
- 2) Where do I purchase replacement parts?
- Your dealer will be able to assist you with any parts you need for your spa. If for any reason you can’t reach your dealer, please contact us directly at our Atlanta location.
- 1) I have a error code that is not in my owner’s manual?
- Please contact us directly to diagnose the error code.
- 2) How do I find a dealer in my area?
- Click the dealer tab to see a list of all current stocking dealers. If you do not find one in your area, please contact us directly for your nearest distribution center.
Buy Direct! Atlanta and Surrounding AreasWe are happy to sell direct to our Atlanta neighbors. Come visit us at one of our two Atlanta locations or call us for more information at (678) 916-4300. If you are outside the Atlanta area please contact us for your nearest authorized dealer.
G90 Steel FrameAll of our spas are custom ordered and built to last. From our steel frame construction to our environmentally safe acrylic backing and ABS bottom, you can rest easy knowing you bought a quality product. All spas are water tested for twelve hours to ensure that all components are working properly.
Questions?From two-person hot tubs to 16ft swim spas, we build them with pride and stand behind our products. If you can't find the information you are looking for about company or products on our website, please visit our support area for answers to our most common questions. If you still have questions, please visit our contact section to get in touch with us.